From: "Michael Spellman" <spellmn@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Wow, I didn't realize you could get the cowl over a Corbin!  Sweet!  Which
Corbin model do you have and did you just mail it back to Corbin and say
"Hey, I want to cool looking cowl-allowing seat modification done?"  Is that
the standard Triumph cowl that fits the Daytona?  So many questions, so
little time....
 I was going to order the Gunfighter with lady later this week and I'm glad
I came across you post.  Nice bike by the way.  Great choice in color!

- -Spell
2K ST in Blue