From: Jack Hays [mailto:rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Oil aboard!

http://www.valvoline.com/pages/products/product_detail.asp?Product=76

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

*

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it
from your system.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus.
However it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free.  We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising
in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and any
attachment(s). Thank You.