[ST] Oil ovefill

What a resourceful bunch are we!  But get this:  a salsa dancing,
Ducati-riding lawyerette aquaintance of mine claims to have done something
similar on her Monster.  Her solution was to customise an old breast milk
pump, which did the trick, I am told.  I don't think there's much I could
(or should) add to that!  She also tells me that a particularly creative use
of a turkey baster was successful in putting a lesbian client of hers into
the kind of situation where 9 months later a breast pump came in handy.
Moral: just be careful who you lend your tools to, otherwise I foresee much
litigation!

Kevin Smith (Reservoir Dawg)
99 Sprint ST
London.