Re: [ST] Gravity strikes again - long.. and more !

FWIW I couple of years ago I found this neat stick on cordura spare key
pouch... I've kept a spare key secretly hidden on the bike since then and
of course have never lost or misplaced the key since !

On another note or two the Mobil 1 oil issue: Is it possible that this new
15-50 wt oil that sez on the bottle super syth or what ever is just
marketing BS so that ALL of the bottles say the same thing?? If one looks
at the API seal on the back it still doesn't say "Energy Conserving"  maybe
it still doesn't have doesn't have the bad additives?? Yes it does meet
some new classification SL or what ever but I'll bet that that's just cause
it's so good it didn't need to be changed to meet the new specs.

Also has anyone found a less costly Carbon Fibre rear hugger than the Jack
Lilley one??  I have the Triumph Plastic one on the bike now and this is
the second one that's cracked around the closest( right side) bolt hole on
the swing arm... I really don't want to spend $300.00 for the CF one but I
also don't want to buy another Triumph one for $80.00 and have it break
again...

Erik

PS: For us Americans  HAPPY 4th  .. and for you Brits  well....  :-)