RE: [ST] Bad Vibes

If anyone on the list in the Oxford region would care to have a run on
it &
offer their opinions for me to submit to Triumph before the "warranty"
runs
out in August then please contact me direct - it's been a brilliant bike
up
till now - especially on the new Azaros

Did this vibration start AFTER you changed to the Azaros???  If so, you
may want to thoroughly check the tires.  The balancing could be off, or
sometimes a tire comes off the line that requires a lot of weight to be
added to the rim (out of round??). These, I suspect, could a bad
vibration at certain speeds.  Also, the tires have a specific location
for the valve stem when it's mounted.  If the stem was not located
properly, this may be an issue.

I doubt you've changed your chain yet, but when we changed to our 3rd
chain, we didn't go OEM, and we regret it as we have more vibration on
BOTH STs with the new chain.  We'll be going back to OEM with the next
one. . . .

Lisa