[ST] Re: New Bike With Less Plastic

Nothing is wrong with a Speed Triple.  It's an awesome bike.  But I need
something for less $$$ this time around.  As much as I loved My DeSTiny,
deep down I feel that Triumph bikes are too expensive and the parts are too
slow in delivery & too expensive.  I just put a deposit on a silver metallic
Yamaha FZ-1 after test riding it this morning.  Got a great price on a 2002
for a few K's less than it would've cost me to replace my Sprint ST with a
leftover 2001.  It doesn't feel like my Sprint, but I suppose I will get
used to it, just like I got used to all my other bikes.
Linda
2002 Silver Metallic FZ-1
My DeSTiny II
However, still the president of the Triumph Riders of New England
www.triumphriders.org