[ST] more problems with the ebay RS centerstand

Well, I got the missing parts for my centerstand from the dealer a couple
weeks ago.  But, with a new baby in the house (our first!), I haven't been
able to get to bike maintenance until today.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look
like this centerstand fits my bike!  It has these two metal posts sticking
off the part that bolts to the frame.  The posts don't allow the bushing
hole to line up with the hole in the frame!  I went to the dealer today to
check out an ST w/ the centerstand already on it, and it doesn't have these
posts on the centerstand part.  Any advice?  Is this not the proper part for
an RS?  Did I get ripped off?  I'll upload a pic of the stand in a couple of
minutes.  My bike is a 2000 Sprint RS.

thanks!
Sean