[ST] eastern rallye

I'm still tentative on attending the Eastern Rallye.
I'm not looking forward to riding all the way down
there by my lonesome, so if there's anyone going to be
passing through the Columbus, Ohio area (withing 100
miles or so) that's willing to let me meet up with
them and finish the ride together, please let me know
off-list.

There's at least one other in my area who is tentative
(last we discussed it), so there may be more than just
me joining up with anyone willing to meet up.

I would most definately go if I knew I could do most
of the ride with some 'buddies'.

Thanks in advance