Re: [ST] WSBK Laguna Seca

John Petrey, Jr. wrote:
> Will I see any of my triple brethren in Monterey?

- --
maybe....  (see below)  if I get my race bike back together for the
weekend after next.....

> Who's going? Reply off list so we don't irritate everyone.

replying on list, cause some might be interested --

to those of you going to laguna for the races, and have some race track
experience, USARM is looking for cornerworkers.  They are short on wed
- -> sunday  even a day would help.  Part of the crew working there is the
AFM (a local race club) crew, and they are some fine people and will
train you if you haven't corner worked.  Corner working is mostly common
sense, but it is hard work.  bring white clothes (pants & shirt & hat)..
  Most important cornerworking is INSANELY cool.  The speed that those
guys carry and the two wheel slides is mindnumbing up close.

contact info:
(USARM ??)  Stuart at 831.384.0236  tell him an AFM racer/crew sent you.

if you have any questions about it, and would feel silly asking stuart
(whom I don't know) send me a mail offline.

- --chuck
02 ST  (coming to CA in 3 weeks)