[ST] Another plug for Skyking Products.

As some of you know I have been suppling the RS that has been the test
platform for the Sprint ST/RS Frame Sliders, Fender Eliminator/Indicator
Bracket and now the latest is Bar Risers.  John had an idea to create some
bar risers that would be better than the ones made by Gen-mar, and I think
he has done it.  I received the risers over the July 4 weekend and installed
them with no problems.  You remove the 2 screws that hold the bars down and
loosen the pinch clamp bolt and remove the bar.  Slide the Riser over the
fork tube, reverse the procedure above and there you have it.  I am sure
John will have a more detailed set of instructions but that is about it in a
nutshell.  The cables are not required to be replaced and the ride is
different.  The bar riser raised my bars about 1.5 inches, they are one
piece aluminum and look good enough for me.  I have put about 350 miles on
the bike now, 200 miles commuting and 150 cutting up in the local mountains.
  The turn in has not changed, in fact the Bar risers might have helped
improve my steering.   Maybe that is just me being more relaxed with the
risers installed.  Originally I told John that he could use my bike for the
risers but I would only use them for a short period of time and put the RS
back to normal, but hey they are comfortable.  I don't get paid for this and
I don't work for John, I just like the products he puts out.  I bet the
prices he charges for these Bar Risers will be really reasonable.  Hopefully
this will help some of you out who are looking to by the Gen-Mar risers.