[ST] Suspension Techniques

Well, just got a call from Suspension Techniques - a little background:  I
won a free set of suspension techniques springs at the TAA event in Iowa.
Well, they called tonight and said they don't have a spring specifically for
my application.  They said they have a "generic" set of springs that would
work, but would require modifications to the preload tube in there.  So, he
said he would substitute one of their tire repair kits and add extra CO2
canisters to make up the price difference.

I decided with my luck and nails in the tires I have had, I would go that
route.  So that is supposed to be on the way.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28
'01 Triumph Sprint ST