[ST] Skyking Frame Sliders

I have the Skyking frame sliders fitted to my RS and luckily I haven't
tested them yet.

I primarily got them to protect the bike in the case of the stupid
little accidents you can have like when you drop the bike while
manoeuvring it on the drive, etc. This has happened to me once with the
RS before I had the sliders, but by some miracle there was absolutely no
damage to the bike except a tiny scuff on the indicator which was easily
sanded out. I couldn't believe it at the time.

I reckon if you have a spill at any speed you are going to be making an
insurance claim whether you have sliders or not. There is just too much
exposed on a bike to be able to protect it all. Having said this, all
the race bikes seem to have sliders fitted so they must think that they
help. Do the race bikes have the sliders bolted to the engine mounts or
are they just attached to the body work?

Andrew
Lucifer Orange RS