[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #397

I liked the way the 020's ran on the bike. Only real complaint is/was how
they feel when running down a highway with a lot of roadsnakes -seem to get
a bit looser on 'em than other tires I've run on before. The front, after 6k
miles, looks like it was mounted yesterday. Just baffled as to why/how some
can get 10k-12k out of a rear tire and I can't. I'm going to keep a close
eye on the Mich Sport. And if I can get mileage equivalent to the OEM BT-57
out of it (~5k miles), I'll seriously consider next time just opting for the
Mich's when it's gone. If it's not going to last appreciably longer, might
opt out of a "high-mileage" type and just go for "performance".

Charlie McCullough
tz250 WERA#90
Duc 748
'99 Triumph ST (red)

The Pilot Sports are great performance tires---when it's hot! When it cools
off to about 50 degrees, they can be real slippery. I got about 5000 out of
my rear tire on a CBR929. Of course, by the time it cools cown that much,
you may have worn it out anyway.
Bare