[ST] Re: Tire poll again

>Only real complaint is/was how they feel when running down a highway with a
lot of roadsnakes -seem to >get a bit looser on 'em than other tires I've
run on before.

I, too, second that comment.  I just recently changed from the BT57's (came
stock) to the BT020's.  The FIRST thing I noticed was their tendency to
"hunt" on the rain grooves that are so prevalent on the LA freeways.  When I
first noticed it, I immediately thought that something was wrong or the
pressure was incorrect.  Since neither was the case, I just relaxed and let
it "dance".  I remember this happening a long time ago when I had a 1978 GS
750 Suzuki.  I had changed from Dunlops to Metzlers.  The Metzlers "hunted".
I was very unnerving at first, but then I just got used to it.

In going from the BT57's to the BT020's, I just had to find that old mental
"tape", re-load it and play it again.

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue ST