Re: [ST] wednesday july 17 ride to work day

Eric Mann wrote:" <eric91z@xxxxxxxxx>
> Well, this will make 2 years in a row that my bike has been in for service
> to fix a problem on Ride to Work day.

Ride to Work Day. Ah yes. A day devoted to doing what so many of us do
year round. It brings to mind the day in February when I was riding past
the Meadowlands and the temperature sign said "19F." This afternoon it
will probably say "91F."

For me, the most ironic thing about Ride to Work Day is that for the
third consecutive year I am not working on that day.

You're almost as twisted as I am!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
             -- Oscar Wilde