Re: [ST] Motorycle salvage yards??

>Right now I'm dreaming of that place while sitting here with one eye covered
>with a patch hoping it will heal to better than the 20/200 vision it has now
>so that I will eventually be able to ride again.  :-(  After almost 9 months
>of non-riding and trying to get past the injuries I sustained in May 2001 I
>finally was riding (twice: 175 miles and 225 miles) with little pain, and
>then I total my eye in a "sports" injury.

Welcome back to the list Bill. I think your story is a great example
on why if you love motorcycling, you just got to get back on if
you've had a crash. You never know what else life has in store for
you, so you might as well enjoy the time you're here. Hope you eye
makes a good recovery.

I've been hit in the eye a couple of times by debri working on old
houses, and after visiting a doctor to have a small piece of metal
removed from my eye, I now make a habit of wearing eye protection,
just like Norm Abrams always warns you. I may look like a geek, but
at least I can be assured my enjoyment of life and my lively hood are
better protected. I can't think of a single disability that would
hurt me more than losing my sight.
- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned