[ST] Marsee Ballistic jacket question

This jacket really piqued my interest.  Seems to have good venting, and
protection characteristics, but I have never seen one in the flesh. What I'm
concerned about is it's water resistance.  Does it have a decent flap system
under the main zipper?  How about the vents?  I like that it's highly
reflective and seems pretty stout, and comes in more than just BLACK.  But
it needs to be able to stand up to some rain(I know, picky, picky), unlike
my JR Rhino jacket of late.

<http://www.marseeproducts.com/page/ballistics.html>

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen