Re: [ST] Leaving shortly for long 2 up trip, chatterbox question.

These guys are a good source for plugs/adapters (including a multi-tap to
fit the accessory socket). Dunno how fast they can be if you're leaving in
3 days but I've ordered and received in a couple of days. Decent prices and
complete product line.  http://www.jastek7.com/

Good luck.

Charlie McCullough
'99 Sprint ST (red)