Re: [ST] Speedo's Off

Anthony, I checked mine with my GPS and found it to be 10KPH over as
well...12 KPH over when faster than 160.  I also live in Oz and when I
complained to the dealer he told me the same thing.  It annoys me is
that my bike shows 35,000Km on the speedo but possibly only has 31,500
or so.  Probably sounds stupid but it still annoys me.

I heard once that manufacturers do this with cars so that 'fleets' turn
their vehicles over quicker.  Just another conspiracy theory..

Tux
Oz