RE: [ST] Mirror Extensions

The TT600 and the new Daytona both use the RS mirrors (at least the look
identical to me and Jack Lilley sell the same ugly mirror extensions for
them).

Original query:

After reviewing the extensions John King made for the ST, I queried John
on
the future availability of the same for the RS.  He would like to know
if
there are any other bikes that use the same mirrors as the RS.  I'm not
aware of any but decided to throw it open to the list members for
feedback.
What is the consensus?  Any others out there?