Re: [ST] Wales & SW rider photos

In your message regarding [ST] Wales & SW rider photos dated Tue, 23 Jul 2002
09:39:51 -0500, Anderson, Neil G (CPR) said that ...

>ANG(-  Mike Bostock uploaded a bunch of nice photos:
>
> >The third from the Wales and SW ST Riders all time biggest gathering of 12
>ANG(-  STs 1 RS and a Daytona. Yet
> >again at Monmouth and taken by me illustrates the strength of the line of
>ANG(-  neo-phallic upright posts
> >combined with aggressive masculine lines of the front of the STs aligned
>ANG(-  with these symbols of fertility
> >and just \'shouts\' POWER.
> >
> >http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/SWeST3.jpg
>ANG(-
>ANG(-  Nice photos Mike, good to see some action on the European side of the
>ANG(-  Atlantic puddle.  Have you set a date & place for the first European rally
>ANG(-  yet?  How about somewhere in the Tirol?  Autobahn/AutoZug to get there,
>ANG(-  plenty of passes within reach and good beer.

Thanks - I think we may even try for a whole weekend get-together in the UK
first if I can organise it, then maybe onto bigger things (Pyrenees?) next year
if I can get some tips from you guys.

>ANG(-  P.S. I think you should go easy on the HRT pills though, your text for the
>ANG(-  picture is a bit much!

Just got carried away with the artistry and emotion of the moment - it was
supposed to be *very* tongue in cheek :-?

It was in my description to the Wales and SW mailing list as were the other
comments - so I thought I'd keep it in as CTRL-C CTRL-V works well for me ;-)

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/
Wales & SW ST Riders