Re: [ST] Race Tech springs

>when you say drop the fork tubes,
>dont you mean the opposite ?

When I said drop, I meant drop (or lower) the point at which the triples
clamp the tubes...i.e. raise the tubes in the triples. I guess that could
have been more clear, but I've always used the term "drop" to describe
this, as the front of the bike "drops" down....or something.

So in other words, make it so that the top of the fork tubes stick out
above the top triple by 5-8mm.  Stock (on my bike at least), the top of the
fork tube was flush with the top triple clamp.

I hope to cause no more confusion on this subject, but I cannot promise
anything.  :-)

Tad Gralewski   tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - Allison
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
01 Kawasaki KLR 650
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://tad.gralewski.com
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG