Re: [ST] Mirror Extensions

Original message:
>From: "Eric Mann" <eric91z@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>I used to think the mirrors on the ST were great,

OK guys, here is the "real, inside skinny" on mirror extensions.  I tested
the prototypes courtesy of SkyKing's John King.  I too thought the stock
set-up was OK, not ideal, but nothing to really bitch about.  That was until
I installed the extensions.  Believe me, the difference is astounding.  In
fact, the additional visibility was not fully apparent to me until I
"removed" them for return to John for production set-up.  Oh baby I really
missed them after that.

So, yes they are worth every penny of the 65 bucks, despite what tightwad
Emberson might whine.  <g>

Get a set folks, you don't realize what you are *not* seeing.

"Loco Dawg"
STeve Duncan
   2K-ST
   TEJAS

p.s.  I have another "road test report" on another SkyKing product many may
be interested in.  I should be able to post tomorrow or the next day.  STay