[ST] Rear brake pads NOT oem

I posted an inquiry about brake pads before relining
all brakes on my ST, I found upon dissassembly that I
actually did not yet need to do the fronts...... but
the rears were baked. I just threw them on w/the
chain/sprockets and race can.

What I did want to say is that I did not use the OEM
triumph pads, I used a set from a local jap bike
dealer..... DP (dunlop) double cintered. I am going to
have to rate them same or better than oem so far. I
have a few thousand miles on them. They work
marginally better, they do not squeek or make any
other neat sounds, I see no brake dust or wear yet and
I do use the rear brakes frequently. I saved maybe $10
or so, the improvment is barely noticable....but
noticable. The tech I got them from had EBC pads but
said they suck which is consistant with what I have
heard others say. I hope they work as well on the
front when the time comes but so far they look like a
pretty damn good alternitave (make sure they are
double cintered)

Tony Burke
00 ST