Re: [ST] Painting - Blue ST

> Is it possible to spray just the scuff or do I need to spray the whole
> panel. Also as it is metallic paint what will the match be like compared
> the rest of my fairing?

You'll probably have to spray the entire panel to get a perfect finish.
Anything else will just look like a patch up :o(

You should be able to get a near perfect match for the Saphire Blue and
since the bellypan is always in shadow the chances are that any slight
difference will be unnoticable.

You may want to consider fitting some of Erics 3M film to the bellypan where
it's prone to bottoming out. It's quiye amazing just how much abuse that
stuff can take!

Martin,
Ireland