Re: [ST] Tire problem

When ever I've been touring and had breakdowns, I've received
priority service from the dealer. For a simple tire change though you
could have gone to any dealer, it didn't have to be a Triumph dealer.

I can't even imagine a 10 day wait for a tire change even if it
wasn't an emergency. Every dealer that I've ever gone to can always
handle a tire change that day.

>Hi, I just wanted to let fellow ST listers know of the service (or lack
>thereof) that I received at a Triumph dealership in northern Washington
>state. I rubbed the tread off my rear tire during a 4000km round trip from
>Alberta, Canada through Montana, Idaho and Washington. I approached the
>dealer and explained my situation but was told that it would be about 10
>days before they could do the job.

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643