Re: [ST] Rear brake pads NOT oem

Tony B. wrote:
> The tech I got them from had EBC pads but
> said they suck which is consistant with what I have
> heard others say.

Hmmmm. I've been running EBC HH pads for quite a while on the front of
my ST and have been quite happy with them. They have more initial bite
than the OEM pads, but I can still modulate them pretty well.

I put some HH's on the rear caliper just before the Western Rallye and
was stunned at the difference. With the OEM pads I really had to stand
on the rear pedal to get any significant braking action, but now I can
just apply a reasonable amount of pressure and get significant braking.
Much, much better, IMHO. (This isn't to say that I might have had a bum
set of OEMs at the back, though.)
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA