[ST] Re: tire problem / dealer response

<<was told that it would be about 10 days before they could do the job>>

wow. stunningly bad service. sounds like my local Jeep dealer.

if the dealer had a problem [tire machine on the blitz, etc.], i woud expect
him to refer you immediately to someone else local, or even take off your
wheel and take it to another shop.

the Triumph dealer in Grand Junction, CO, Competition Cycle, has developed a
reputation taking good care of the Western Rallye riders, and my local dealer
in Oklahoma City, Performance Cycle, gives me aces service even though i
didn't buy the bike there.

the ST has plenty of worthy competiton in the sport-tourer market. one of the
things that can set the bike apart is the service delivered; word of mouth at
HSTA rides, etc., especially negative word, can influence sales. Kevin - you
should forward the anecdote to Triumph USA [and by the way that sounds like
it was a super trip].

cheers
bruce