RE: [ST] Re: tire problem / dealer response

<< the ST has plenty of worthy competiton in the sport-tourer market. one of
the
things that can set the bike apart is the service delivered; word of mouth
at
HSTA rides, etc., especially negative word, can influence sales. Kevin - you
should forward the anecdote to Triumph USA [and by the way that sounds like
it was a super trip].>>

Thanks for the responses to my concerns. I should add that the dealer I
approached was also a Yamaha dealer and it was pure coincidence that it was
also a Triumph dealership.  I was in no way complaining about the ST
though...it performed flawlessly and was comfortable even after 10 - 12
hours; the same problem would have arisen had I been riding any other brand.
	<<Very sorry to hear your tale.  I'd think when you receive such
hi-caliber 'service' that you'd want to publicly express your
appreciation by occasionally mentioning online the names of the
individuals and the dealership involved. . .>>

I think I did...but I'll repeat it: If you have a problem in/near Edmonton,
Alberta, then Echo Cycle will look after you. A public thanks to Todd and
Big T and the 1st year apprentice who even cleaned my bike for me!!!  Now
that's service!!!!

Kevin Foster
Edmonton, Alberta

End of st-digest V2002 #422