Re: [ST] Re: tire problem / dealer response

At 08:23 AM 7/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>the Triumph dealer in Grand Junction, CO, Competition Cycle, has developed a
>reputation taking good care of the Western Rallye riders,

Super service. Western Rallye ' 01 they mounted a set of Dragon Corse's on
my ST while the shop owner took a group of us to lunch! I had not called
ahead and asked that they bring a set of tires in for my bike or anything
like that. Fair price, too.

Too hot to ride here this wknd. Tried to watch the CART race but as usual
after the umpteenth yellow (after the race was started under yellow....boo,
hiss, Why don't they wait???) I headed for the weed eater.

Apex Dawg