[ST] On line tires

      Not to start this debate all over again but I use Dennis Kirk. I
check all the web sites and magazine adds and then give them a call. They
always beat the best price by a dollar and I have the tires in three days.
      I want my dealer to make a profit and stay in business but when I can
get the same tire for forty to fifty bucks less I gota' think of the family
and my own pocketbook first.
      After three sets I decided to give my local shop the business again
just for good tidings and ended paying about sixty bucks more for the rear
tire after mounting, and taxes.
      He charges the same for mounting regardless of buying them from him
or mail order.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"