[ST] Cheaper tires are fine, but what about the install?

Seems to me you can get good deals online for tires but most of the dealers
in my neck of the woods want over $100 to put them on for you.  By my
calculations the online tire price + local dealer mounting = almost the same
as buying and mounting at the dealer.  Obviously the dealers want the tire
purchase so they're jacking the labor cost but unless you're willing to put
the tires on yourself (I'm not) then the online option is all that
attractive.  How would you all feel about having a non-Triumph dealer put
your tires on for you?

Scott