[ST] changing tires

How would you all feel about having a non-Triumph dealer put your tires on
for you?

Scott

Before SoCal Triumph opened, I had the local Honda dealer do a lot of
service work on my old S3, like oil changes. They also were the ones that
got the front forks sealed after about 3 trips to the Triumph dealers didn't
yield much success. They changed tires that I bought at Chapparal. With
SoCal Triumph, they do my tire changes with my Chaparral tires. I did get my
last set of BT012s from SoCal because they nearly matched the mail order
places. Either place charges the same for changing tires with the wheels on
the bike--$60 for the pair. And either will do it while I wait. Don't let
Chapparal do the job, though. They suck at it.
Bare