[ST] Race can----Wolf??

I just emailed wolf after hearing someone on this list
say it was a rivit free can of excellent quality. I
just got a reply explaining that the oval stainless
steel version is $210 US dollars (titanium is $320).
Can anyone think of a reason why I should not order
this can? This seems pretty damn inexpensive for a
decent quality silencer. Has anyone put this can on
the ST w/hardbags, any clearance problems w/having a
can like this in the lower position to accomidate the
hard bags? I Just hit 16K miles so its time for that
first chain/sprocket replace and ALL brakes pads front
and rear...thot I would throw on a can at the same
time.

Thanks for any experience on Wolf or problems with
fitting any aftermarket can under the hard bags.

Tony Burke
00 ST (red-the really red kind of red)
84 V30