[ST] Chains-n-Brakes

I just posted RE the wolfe race can. But there is
more. I just spoke to dealer and they quoted me $45
per caliper to replace the pads, I cannot figure out
why it would be this much. Is there something special
about replacing pads on this bike that would make it
different than changing pads on any other disk brake
setup? a trick or a rule that sets it apart? Also any
whisdom on chain/sprocket replacement, anything here
that would make it special or different from any other
bike, the price of dealier install leads me to believe
that there must be some special trick to installing it
or they would not want $150 for the labor. Thanks
again to anyone who can shed some light on this
seemingly disproportionate service/price ratio.

Tony Burke
00 ST red
84 V30