RE: [ST] Radar Blocker???

Rich,

It's good that you're not sure it's all they say it is. It can't be, but not
for your reasons.

In the US, and I imagine elsewhere, every device that emits any kind of
radio signal must be approved by the FCC. Even your stupid cordless phone.
This is, in part, to ensure that no device interferes with another. Do you
really think that the FCC would approve a device that emits radio/radar
signals that would jam police radar? Laser jamming, maybe since it doesn't
need radio signals.

Certainly it does emit some kind of signal, but the only reason why they can
claim its legal is that it doesn't do anything!

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver