Re: [ST] Speaking of Heated Grips...

Hi All, I can confirm experiencing the same problem with the left grip. According
to the dealer the grips are OK. He claims that we "perceive" the right grip to be
warmer because we grasp it more firmy to keep the throttle open. But ask any two
mates to hold the grips when hot and (in my case at least) they'll invariably
claim the left one is cooler. Shit grips? I think so too. Shit service? Getting
close.

Cheers,

Euan
1999 ST