Re: [ST] Tom's dirt

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 03:06:44PM -0500, Tom Emberson wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Tom Emberson wrote:
>
> > Looks like I am going to pull the trigger on a 2000 yammaha
> > WR400f. Might not be the perfect bike, but a firend has a '01
> > YZ426f, many simular parts and pieces so I will be able to get
> > some help on the maintance.
>
> Well if anyone cares, I know have two bikes in the garage. Picked up
> the WR400f at lunch, got it for a reasonable price, and it is pretty
> cherry for a 2 year old bike. After I get some gear, I will be hitting
> the trails. I will be going to Bates II for boots tomorrow, and probably
> ordering a shoei from helmet shop. Hey Jack, do you know if Mike stocks
> boots? And of course a jersey, maybe some pads and pants.

Hey Tom, I mentioned these guys in Grapevine that I bought my last D205
from.  They're primarily a dirtbike house, mostly online, but they do
have a storefront that they just opened this year.  Toni and her husband
live and breathe dirtbikes.  I know they stock gloves and goggles, not
sure about boots & lids, but you might try them.

http://www.tucmoto.com

They do carry some streetbike stuff.  As I said, tires, and they have
some sort of relationship with the local ST1100 group, and carry
filters, plugs, ect. for the STOC.

Laters,
Brian
- --