[ST] Sidi boots

Just looking for a little input from anyone that has or has had any of the
following Sidi "foot" products:

- - - Sidi Strada
- - - Sidi Moto Sport
- - - Sidi Vertebra 2 Tepor
- - - Sidi Blues
- - - Sidi Planet
- - - Sidi Young Go

Thanks.

Eric Mann

I have Sidi Vertebra without the tepor lining. I like them. They are
comfortable and light. The adjustability is nice when you have monster
calves like I do. Many road racing boots don't fit my calves. I got to check
out their toughness the second time I wore them. I was going down a road at
about 70 when 3 guys on dual sports who were ahead decided to stop. Two
pulled over to the side of the road, then the third decided to do a U-turn,
obviously without looking. I had a choice of hitting the brakes and T-boning
him, or nail it to get around before he got to the middle of the road. I
nailed it, but didn't quite make it. He hit my RS dead center on the clutch
cover. Still has the knobby marks! Then my foot and footpeg hit his front
wheel. I felt the impact on my foot, looked in the rear view mirror to see
what happened and saw him sprawled out on the road. Then I tried to stop and
found the footpeg assembly missing. The hanger had been sheared off! The toe
slider had also been sheared off my boot, and these things are bolted on!
The guy said, "He didn't see me". Well, Duh! I told him it was a good thing
I wasn't in a Buick! At any rate my ride home was uncomfortable without the
peg, but at least, I had kept the rubber side down and my foot was unharmed.
My first ride with them was on my 929. I rode down the street to a friends
and when I stopped the rubber foot pegs and the boot soles seemed to like
each  other a lot. I couldn't get my feet off the pegs! A beautiful "Laugh
In" getoff! I pay close attention now when I stop.
Bare