[ST] you

Dunc,

good of you to join us again. where you been, out
riding? sure enjoied the get together in bull shoals.
best weekend i've had in years. we missed OJ that
following weekend. he had a couple of buddies killed
in a bike accident the following week and he never
made it to memphis.

ST content: i'm fixing to leave work a little early
and ride over to spend the weekend with my brother in
huntsville, al. it's a sunny & 80 in memphis today.
perfect day for a ride.

seya,

den, the earth dog

Nah,

Just getting close to Rallye-time and everyone is
getting reaquianted.  But
it IS nice to see our "unofficial" leader and list
admin back with a word or
two (hi Weazzz).

And now Rude & Loco are heard from.....

How 'bout Aqua? Bird? Biggie? and some of you other
old-tmers that have
drifted away???  Wassamatter, can't take another oil
thread??  :]

"Loco Dawg"
   Donut
   2K-ST