Re: [ST] Sidi Boots/Shoes

Pete,
I don't have any experience with the Sidi road boots, but just got a
pair of  Prexport boots from New Enough and they worked very well on a
trip last week to Duluth, MN and back to PA.  And they seem to be
waterproof as I got to try that aspect out several times each day!!!
 Nice to walk around in as well, but really a touring boot and not a
track boot.
Dave "Olde Dawg" Bardell