[ST] re: Chain Tension

Now that I hear mention of the rubbing strip wearing
towards the rear of the bike I dont feel alone. I have
16K/mi on mine and it has worn to the point that I
have had to order one with the sprockets (Jack Lilly)

I have the 19/43 (and am sticking with the 19/43)
combo and have kept it tensioned correctly but it has
worn so much now that it rattles quite audibly during
deceleration right back from the chain area. I noticed
that it has ground right down into a mounting screw. I
also notice that since I started hearing the rattling
it wont keep chain adjustment for more than about 200
miles. Anyone else have this happen, how to aboid this
besides the proper and normal maintainance?

Tony Burke
00 ST red