RE: [ST] Brit Flag Helmet?

You may want to be more aware of the model of Arai.
It's a Signet model, IIRC.  And, IIRC again, the
Signet is not for the typical 'Arai head', nor is it
intended for the 'Shoei head', but more of a blend of
the two.

I tried one of these helmets on (It was the Cathcart
replica) and it didnt fit ANYTHING like my Rx7RR4, it
felt more like a Shoei around my forehead.  Even with
that change, I've been eyeballing it too, just dont
know if I want to make that leap without being sure I
could stand to wear it.