RE: [ST] Brit Flag Helmet?

I tried one of these helmets on (It was the Cathcart
replica) and it didnt fit ANYTHING like my Rx7RR4, it
felt more like a Shoei around my forehead.  Even with
that change, I've been eyeballing it too, just dont
know if I want to make that leap without being sure I
could stand to wear it.

Well, I have a "Shoei" head, so that should work for me.  I'm definitely
going to try it on, especially considering Arai's new policy about not
selling helmets through anyone who does not have a showroom where you
can try it on.

Lisa