[ST] Techlusion FI control box

While in Kansas City this weekend I had the opportunity to start field
testing one of these boxes, otherwise known as a Fuel
Nanny(http://www.techlusion.com/).  So far I'm not impressed.  Mainly because
it keeps poping a fault in the ECU.  It thinks an injector is actually
failed!  The bike runs and idles just fine but the check engine light burns
the entire time, grrrrrr.  It's currently disabled and we are awaiting
feedback from Techlusion.  But I thought I'd ask the list if anyone has any
experience with this product.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen