RE: [ST] Brit Flag Helmet?

Is that how the Helmet Shop
(http://www.volusiaonline.com/helmet/) is still able
to sell helmets online, because they have a show room?

I must've misread their new policy, or they updated it
after I read it.  I read it to mean that they were no
longer allowing mail/internet orders, period.

That's where I got my Arai and was able to save tons
of $$$ (~$200) compared to retail.

Normal disclaimers apply, no affiliation in any way
shape or form, other than a happy money saving
customer.