[ST] Leaking Top Box

Hello All.

 After a couple of years, I'm back to ask a question about my new Triumph
top box. My apologies if this has been covered.

 It leaks like a sieve. Just rinsing it gently with a hose leaves puddles
inside. I assembled it myself, and it appears I received all the gaskets
(one around the bottom, none on the lid) that should come with it. Everyone
I mention this problem to is surprised, so it doesn't seem to be a common
problem. As it is, the box is worthless. Any help would be appreciated.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT
'99 ST
'02 GS Adventure