Re: [ST] Techlusion FI control box

There's nothing really "wrong" other than on closed throttle deceleration it
will pop very loudly.  It's just that once again I'm lured in by "runs
faster, jumps higher".  Actually it is trying to cause a problem.  But it's
rather easily disabled so, as long as I didn't bugger something up in the
install, it's really not that intrusive, just remove the ground wire and
everything is as normal.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
The FI on the Sprints is so spot on beautiful as it is, I'm wondering
what defect you're trying to fix? It seems like one more computer on
board that could die and ruin your day.