[ST] Wal-Mart Mobil 1 oil and tires for Chris

      Chris, I don't know if you can use the fully synthetic Mobil 1 they
sell at Wal-Mart or not. But I have for the last two years. I buy the
quarts at $3.99 or the five quart jug when it's in stock for #17.99. Be
sure and get the 20-50 as the other grades have the energy conserving print
on the round oil grade stamp and that's the bad friction reducing mix that
will eat the clutch. I have found no problems and the bike shift
wonderfully with the 20-50.
      I have gotten more mileage from the Metzler MEZ4 than any tires I've
used. They handle good wet or dry and out of three tires so far the most
weight I've had to use has been one ounce. Metzler makes tires. Period.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"