Re: Maybe it's something else (was[ST] Help w/Oil Filter!!!)

Could something else be going on here?  Mine was really tough to remove as well
and there have been a lot of posts with the same comments.  It seems odd that
dealers & owners alike all accross the country have taken to installing oil
filters with big ham fisted breaker bars (or something).

Maybe it's a bad batch of filters that have some kind of flaw or inconsistancy
with the seals or threads?

Steve Bergman

'01 RS (until the '01 ST comes back)